Proven, Respected Attorneys in Cleveland, Tennessee
Our legal system is complex and intimidating for most people. Legal challenges often arise in times of severe personal and emotional stress. These basic facts are what make finding the right lawyer so important for getting through difficult times.
William J. Brown & Associates is a law firm people turn to for a wealth of experience, undivided personal attention and a focus on results. You can depend on professional, patient, and caring service when you rely on us for your legal needs.
A Versatile Legal Resource, Protecting Your Rights and Interests
Our legal team is responsive, versatile, and experienced. We strive every day to uphold the principles and values of Cleveland, Tennessee, attorney William J. Brown who has fought tirelessly for clients at every level of our justice system, even arguing a landmark civil rights case before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Family and Divorce Law — Criminal Defense — Civil Litigation
We take pride in being "attorneys for life" for clients throughout Tennessee, specifically communities such as Cleveland, Athens, Benton, Copperhill, Dayton, Decatur, and Chattanooga. This means we look out for your interests when you need help most by:
- Protecting your interests in a divorce or child support matter, dispute over child custody or visitation, or other domestic relations /family law case
- Providing strong, resourceful criminal defense when you or a loved one faces charges ranging from DUI/DWI or a drug offense to fraud or murder
- Holding a negligent party financially accountable if you suffer a personal injury
- Advocating aggressively for you in pursuing unfairly denied or delayed insurance claims
- Protecting your interests in consumer protection cases, during contract disputes, and in other civil matters that may require litigation.
- Safeguarding your assets through a comprehensive estate plan or during the Tennessee probate process
Tennessee Legal Professionals You Can Talk To and Trust
We will assess your case honestly, explain your legal options clearly and deal with you respectfully. This is what we believe a hometown, family-oriented law firm must do to keep achieving great results and building strong relationships. Contact us for a consultation.